Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Gathering of Bloggers

Well, I'm back in Ottawa after a great experience with CNA Anime. I'll write it up in a later post, but for now we'll stick with another photo of the Gathering of Bloggers on Thursday at the Bishop and Belcher.

Quotaliciousness has a pretty good summary of events here. I was only able to attend the early part because I still had a convention to go to, but it was still a good experience.

That's me on the left. In front of me is the Babbler Damian Brooks, and beside him is Mike Brock, who took the opportunity to inform us of his engagement (girlfriend proposed to him). The man on the extreme right is Nicholas of Quotulatiousness, who has a bit more of an extended write-up (as well as more pictures) here.

UPDATE (12h50 29 Aug): Nicholas has some more photos of the event here.