Saturday, December 10, 2005

Blogger Night

In December, it's good on occasion for bloggers to get out of the house. Four of us in the National Capital Region Blog Mafia got together, and it was a good time.

Just so you can keep score, that's Sham the Tory Man on the left; Brent Colbert of The Other Colbert Report beside him; that's me in the fedora; and Blair Hansen of Italics Mine on the right. Blair's holding my copy of Hugh Hewitt's Blog, which is an ideal Christmas gift for anyone you know who may want to start one. (That photo took a while to work out because the waitress accidentally set my camera to movie mode.)

I'm not sure when the next get-together is going to be, since it looks like the Mafia members are taking turns organizing the get-togethers (we really miss Shannon Davis). Probably after the election, I think.